Thursday, May 31, 2012

Life is Amazing!

 
 Life is an amazing thing. I am so grateful for the many blessing I have received in my life. My testimony of the Atonement seems to grow stronger each day. It has been such an amazing experience for me to be a missionary. I have really felt a change within my heart. My desire to do good and the feelings of peace, comfort and love are so much more present in my life. I am grateful that I get serve others, I think about the people we teach all the time and I love these people so much. I think some of the hardest times for me as a missionary is when our investigators are not able to act upon the message we share.
 
 I have been so blessed with the opportunity to of serving other missionaries. I am so grateful for the assignments I have been given. Leadership is such a blessing and it has given me so many opportunities to progress as an individual and as a representative of Jesus Christ. I have been able to develop so many attributes that I know will bless me so much throughout my life. I cherish the moments I have with my companion, my recent converts, my investigators and with the missionaries I serve. I try not to take this time for granted because I know someday I will look back and wish I could be a missionary again. there is nothing in the world like serving the Lord. So I have been doing all I can to serve to the best of my ablity. I know I'm not always perfect and there are many ways I can improve but the Lord is by my side.
 
 I am so excited for the missionaries in the zone. We achived our goals as a zone and as a companionship for Baptisms this month. The missionaries are working hard and many of the missionaries have been able to achive their goals. The Lord is truly blessing the people in this area and I am so excited to see the progress and success of the areas in the Antioch Zone. 
 
 I hope all is well! have a wonderful week!!
 
Love,
 Elder Blandon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Once Robbie leaves on his mission he will not be able to read comments, but feel free to leave any comments for the moderators or other readers.