Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Where in the fog is Pacifica?


Yup, San Francisco is awesome! I really love it a lot. The ward here is really cool too. Things are going well. My new companion is from Spanish Fork. He lives next to the RRR Ranch in the river bottoms so that is kinda fun. 

 We are teaching a few cool people and we are really working hard to find new people to teach. I cover a city called Pacifica! It is really awesome! You should Google it "Pacifica California" I feel like I'm in it a town from a movie or something. It's really nice. I love it because i get to see the ocean everyday!  It's pretty much cool everyday, jacket and sweater weather pretty much all of the time. And it's really super foggy 75% of the time so some people wouldn't be able to take all the fog. There is a funny saying "Where in the fog is Pacifica!?" It's kinda funny but true.

 The members here are awesome! I really love all the people i have met on my mission. I have been so blessed to meet so many great people.

Anyways have a wonderful week!

Love,
 Elder Blandon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Once Robbie leaves on his mission he will not be able to read comments, but feel free to leave any comments for the moderators or other readers.